The updated self-powered RoadHog milling attachments for loader-backhoes are powered by 76-hp John Deere PowerTech turbocharged, four-cylinder, Tier III-compliant diesel engines.
- Available in 30- and 40-in. cutting widths with an 8-in. cutting depth capability
- Cutting drum can be sideshifted hydraulically to the right side for cutting shoulders or against curbs
- Features hydraulic tilt (slope) control for matching grade or making bevel cuts
- Wireless remote controller activates engine functions, hydraulic tilt, depth and sideshift
- Attaches in place of the bucket via pin-on style or quick-attach style brackets