The 85,817-lb. 1050J crawler dozer is powered by a Tier III-certified, 12-liter, six-cylinder engine that provides electronic fuel management and 335 net hp at 1,600 rpm.
- Full-featured hydrostatic drivetrain enables power turns under load, infinite speed control, power management, counter-rotation and dynamic braking
- Over 116,000 lbs. of drawbar pull
- Maximum net torque rated at 1,254 lb.-ft. at 1,400 rpm
- 11.5-yd., 159-in.-wide semi-universal blade
- Includes integral power management system, Auto-Trac system and heavy-duty undercarriage