- Roadtec RX-400
- Roadtec's new RX-400 is a 4-foot cold planer with a rear-mounted drum that allows contractos to start the cut directly in front of curbs, fences, walls or other obstructions.
- For commercial work and completion of projects where a compact machine design is an advantage, such as shoulders and other narrow milling projects
- Milling widths of 2, 3 and 4 feet and a maximum cut depth of 12.5 inches
- 325-hp Caterpillar C9 ACERT engine
- Maximum operating speed is 172 fpm
- Conveyor swing of 60 degrees to either side
Want to know more about this product?
to request more information about
from Roadtec Inc. - Astec Industries