The 800D range of naturally aspirated and turbocharged, four-cylinder, 3.3-liter engines are tailored to the medium-duty 47- to 62-kW (63 to 83 bhp) off-highway equipment sector.
- 4% increase in power and torque rise over the 800C Series
- Quieter combustion, a redesigned gear train and stiffer timing case reduce vibration and lower noise by over 2 dB(A)
- Same package size and hookups
- Meet Stage IIIA/Tier III emissions legislation
- Increase in top tank temperature minimizes impact on heat rejection
- 500-hour service intervals standard