The pre-formed Grip-Lug grouser bar closely matches the wear pattern of a crawler's worn track shoes, reducing installation time thanks to minimal trimming and welding requirements.
- Extreme service offered in a range of sizes to restore full drawbar pull
- Welding to worn grousers with a wire gun or stick welders can be done in the field without track disassembly
- Special alloy steel matches or exceeds OE standards
- Heat treated to preserve hardness and wear resistance
- Requires less rod per inch of weld seam for reduced rebuild costs