- Patented system eliminates heat transfer oil
- Asphalt repair machine capable of making permanent asphalt repairs in most weather conditions
- Hydraulic driven screw conveyor
- Hydraulic pavement breaker cuts out potholes and asphalt failures
- Integral tack oil system
- H.D. Industries Inc.
H.D. Industries Pro-Patch
From H.D. Industries Inc.
Product From H.D. Industries Inc.
H.D. Industries Pro-Patch
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Hitek Equipment, Inc.
The Pavijet turns a skid-steer or compact loader into a paving machine capable of laying hot or cold asphalt, concrete, millings, gravel and sand.
- Retractable hydraulic screed works in tight spaces
- Provides variable paving widths from 8 in. to over 7 ft.
- Product From Bergkamp Inc
The SP5, SP8 and SPT Spray Injection Patchers from Bergkamp come with an exclusive dual-chamber aggregate hopper that allows users to apply two grades of aggregate for more efficient repair of deeper potholes. A version with automatic operations from the truck cab is available in addition to manual operations from the ground in front of the truck. The trailer-mounted SPT patcher is manually controlled.
- Product From Allegro Industries
The Manhole Lid Lifter is a one-piece lifter featuring a long all-steel handle with rubber grip that provides the leverage to lift the heaviest lids.
- Moves manhole covers up to 36 in.
- Collapsible for easy storage and transport
- Product From Falcon Asphalt Repair Equipment Inc.
The Falcon MINI asphalt recycler and hot box comes in 1/2- and 1-ton capacities as either a slip-in (truck mountable) unit or a trailer model. It is designed to be a companion to infrared repair equipment, used with vacuum excavation equipment or for smaller patch jobs of streets, driveways and parking lots.
- Product From Bobcat Co. - Doosan Infracore
Bobcat's new Asphalt Preservation Tools (APT) is an infrared restoration system for repairing potholes and other surface defects such as cracks, deteriorating surfaces, and frost heaves that develop in asphalt pavements. In-place heating creates a seamless patch.
- Product From Cold Mix Manufacturing Corp.
GreenPatch is an environmentally friendly cold asphalt product designed to meet the needs of rising consumer demands.
- It is a breakthrough in cold asphalt, offering zero VOC's and no petroleum cutting solvents
- Product From Process Heating Co.
Process Heating Co. offers a line of asphalt patchers for patching with either hot, warm or cold mix asphalt.
- Designed to keep mix warm all night ready for use the next day with minimum waste
- Available in three models: the slip in PK-30H to PK-80H; the rotary auger models PK-35HSD and PK-40HSD; and the trailer version model PK-30T
- Product From Heat Design Equipment Inc.
- No open flame
- No cold spots
- Up to 18 separate heat zones
- Up to 94 s.f. Heating panel
- 2,3,4,6 ton asphalt reclaimer
- Eliminate tank freeze ups
- No batteries or blowers
- Adjustable temperature
- Fuel consumptions : $0.25 square foot/hour
- Product From Stepp Manufacturing Co., Inc.
The 2-ton SPH 1.5CY, 2.75-ton SPH 2.0CY and 4-ton SPH 3.0CY trailer-mounted asphalt patchers are designed for heating and hauling asphalt material for pothole repair.
- Dump-style hopper
- Options include the top door lift assist, shovel cleaning compartment, compactor plate carrier and more
- Product From Cimline Pavement Maintenance Group
The truck-mounted DuraMaxx by Durapatcher turns pothole and distressed pavement patching into a one-person operation.
- Utilizes spray injection technology
- Incorporates 7-yd. aggregate hopper box, high-volume blower and heated emulsion tank