Stone Rhino 66-in. Roller
- The 10-ton Rhino 66-in. vibratory dirt roller is powered by a 108-hp Perkins water-cooled diesel engine
- ZF no-spin differential axle with positraction effect for the power and torque to climb steep grades
- Dual amplitude with compaction forces up to 28,249 lbs.
- Smooth, padfoot or padfoot with optional knock-down blade
- Features include an ergonomically designed operator station, removable ROPS/FOPS, extra-large cooling system and 50-gal. hydraulic and fuel tanks