Cimline Generation II Magma Series
- Cimline's Generation II Magma Series melter/applicators features 110-, 230-, and 410-gallon capacities.
- Superflex III heated hose
- Wand incorporates replaceable aluminum pipe, ball valve construction and trigger flow control
- Pump is mounted on the back of the unit in a heated cabinet
- 60-gal. unit also available
- Cimline Inc.
- Generation II Magma Series
- Cimline incorportates a new hose design, new wand construction, and improved external pump design to its 110-, 230-,and 410-gallon cracksealing melter/applicator models to create the Generation II Magma Series. The electrically heated Superflex III hose offers a lightweight and nearly kink-free design. Paired with the new standard wand which features replaceable aluminum pipe and ball valve constrction, advanced trigger flow control, and can be broken down for storage operators can enjoy a 24-foot application reach. The external material pump design features a 1 in.-diameter shaft, 30% longer bearing life, and a direct-mount hydraulic motor.