- The 148-lb. CompactionPro 65 rammer delivers a 30% improvement in compaction force and a 50% reduction in handle vibration.
- Delivers 4,380 lbs. per blow
- Working speed of 40 fpm with a compaction depth of 30 in.
- 3-hp, four-cycle Honda GX100 rammer engine requires no fuel mixing
- Diaphragm carburetor and patented bellows sealing method allow transport and storage on its side
CompactionPro 65 Rammer
From Sakai America, Inc.
Product From Sakai America, Inc.
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Allen Engineering Corporation
The ATC130H and ATC170H mid-size rammers feature high stroke and maximum blows per minute for everyday applications.
- GXR120 Honda built specifically for the rammer application
- 650 to 700 blows per minute
- Product From American Honda Motor Co.
The Honda GXR120 general purpose engine suitable to power rammers from 50 to 80 liters. The displacement of the engine increases up to 121 cu. cm to boost engine power to 2.6 kW.
- OHC (Overhead Camshaft layout) configuration with camshaft positioned in cylinder head above combustion chamber
- Product From Subaru Robin
The 3-hp ER12 four-stroke rammer engine features belt-driven overhead cam technology that provides more power, easier starting and quieter operation.
- Weighs just over 20 lbs.
- Vertical cylinder design maintains optimal center of gravity to effectively transmit power to the ground
- Product From Wacker Neuson Corporation
The BS-2i series two-cycle rammers feature the WM 80 engine, which is specifically designed for rammer applications and compliant with EPA and EU emission regulations through 2015.
- Three models weighting from 131 to 164 lbs.
- Product From Bomag Americas Inc.
The updated BT four-cycle gasoline tampers feature an air filter and engine protection cover designed from a hard-wearing plastic.
- Dual fuel filters for engine reliability and durability
- Honda four-cycle engine with integrated accelerator pump for smooth acceleration
- Product From Weber MT, Inc.
The SRV 650 is Weber MT’s most powerful vibratory tamper and is powered by Subaru's ER 12 engine specifically designed for rammer applications.
- Four-stroke engine offers enhanced starting behavior as well as low exhaust emission
- Product From JCB Americas
The Light Compaction product line includes rammers, a single-drum roller and forward and reversible plate compactors.
- VMF forward plates include Honda engines (Hatz Diesel on VMF 130D) and a wear-resistant, high-grade cast tamping plate
- Product From Multiquip Inc.
The Mikasa MTX70SD utilizes the Subaru ER12, an easy starting, high-output engine designed specifically for rammer applications.
- Sensor monitors engine oil pressure upon start-up and during operation
- Automatic shutdown in the event the rammer falls over during operation or is left idling for longer than five minutes
- Product From Equipment Synergy International
Equipment Synergy International (ESI) offers air-powered rammers, vibratory plate compactors and walk-behind power trowels.
- Equipment can be used inside of buildings where engine exhaust will be a problem or where spark-operated equipment may not be desirable
- Product From Atlas Copco Construction Equipment
Atlas Copco offers a full line of light compaction equipment.
- LT series tampers feature a Honda four-stroke engine and multifunctional B.E.S.T (Breather shut off, Electrical shut off, Shut off fuel and Throttle control) fuel tank