The 29,211-lb. (13,250 kg) W 60 is suitable for milling large surfaces and removing entire pavement packages at full depth, as well as trench and channel construction.
- Three- or optional four-wheel models available
- Milling depth of 11.8 in. (30 cm) with a standard milling width of 23.6" (60 cm)
- FCS quick-change system allows easy conversion to 15.7- (40 cm) or 19.7-in. (50 cm) milling drums without sacrificing the depth of cut
- Optional HT11 quick-change toolholder system
- 208-bhp (155 kW) Deutz six-cylinder, Tier III diesel engine