The 75-ton HTC-8675 Series II telescopic truck crane features a 127-ft. formed boom that uses Link-Belt's patented latching boom, which enables telescoping of loads.
- Four boom modes instead of two
- Optional two-piece, 38- to 64-ft. bi-fold, offsettable lattice fly and two optional 16-ft. lattice extensions provide a maximum tip height of 230 ft.
- Winches offer a 460-fpm maximum line speed and 16,800-lb. maximum line pull.
- 445-hp Caterpillar C-13 engine with 1,550 ft.-lbs. of torque
- ZF AS-tronic automated manual transmission with 12 forward and two reverse gears.