The 80-ton-class 138 HSL lattice boom crawler crane features a 40- to 220-ft. tube boom and is available with an optional angle boom of 40 to 150 ft.
- 242-ft. maximum tip height with tube boom and jib or 204 ft. with angle boom and jib
- Jib offsettable to 5°, 15° and 25°
- High line-pull front and rear drums and optional rear-mounted fourth drum with wet brake technology
- Sideframes extend to 14 ft. wide and retract to less than 9 ft.
- Larger, full-vision ergonomic cab
- Hydraulic counterweight removal system