As part of its ongoing commitment to enhance efficiency and productivity on the job, John Deere Construction recently extended the availability of the machine monitoring system JDLink to select mobile devices.
The JDLink machine monitoring system includes Advanced, Ultimate and Direct operating levels, which are available for field or factory installation.
- Standard level enables user to monitor machine operation times, track machine locations and set restrictions on when machines are allowed to run
- Advanced level includes a percentage breakdown of machine idling hours vs. working hours, as well as dashboard alerts via Internet, cell phone or pager
- Ultimate level captures machine pressures, temperatures and speeds in a format that can be downloaded onto a spreadsheet for further analysis
- Direct level includes the ability to download data directly from a piece of equipment, rather than accessing it through the Internet
- Free mobile application allows users to keep tabs on machine location and alerts via iPhone, iPad or Android devices