The JDLink machine monitoring system includes Advanced, Ultimate and Direct operating levels, which are available for field or factory installation.
- Standard level enables user to monitor machine operation times, track machine locations and set restrictions on when machines are allowed to run
- Advanced level includes a percentage breakdown of machine idling hours vs. working hours, as well as dashboard alerts via Internet, cell phone or pager
- Ultimate level captures machine pressures, temperatures and speeds in a format that can be downloaded onto a spreadsheet for further analysis
- Direct level includes the ability to download data directly from a piece of equipment, rather than accessing it through the Internet
- Free mobile application allows users to keep tabs on machine location and alerts via iPhone, iPad or Android devices