The full tilting action of the Gradall boom allows an operator to put the tree limb shear attachment at the correct angle to productively trim branches and limbs.
- Low working profile of the telescoping boom allows the operator to position the carrier and work underneath tree limb obstructions
- Jaws are powered by the excavator's tool cylinder and controlled by joysticks in the cab
- Can typically cut through branches 8 or 10 in. in diameter
- Tilting boom and attachment jaws can pick up and pile branches as well as load them into a truck
- Can be quickly mounted or removed