- Hydrostatic articulating grader
- 8-ft. by 16-in. moldboard with 2-ft. side shift and blade shift
- 45-degree front-wheel power steering; articulates 22 degrees left or right from center
- 49.5-hp Kubota diesel water-cooled diesel
- Dozer blade and scarifier
- Optional Universal quick attach loader system (9-ft. 6-in. lift height)
Basic Model 601 Articulating Grader
Product From Shannon Chastain Enterprises Inc.
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From JOHN DEERE
John Deere updated its G-Series motor graders with a Final Tier 4 PowerTech engine that requires no operator intervention to keep the diesel particulate filters clean, as well as several other customer-requested features. The range inlcudes six models -- 670G/GP, 672G/GP, 770G/GP, 772G/GP, 870G/GP, 872G/GP -- with net horsepower ranging from 220 to 287. ?
- Product From Leica Geosystems, Inc.
Leica says its SP Technology inertial guidance controller and hydraulic interface speeds grade control, allowing dozers to finish grade in third gear. The PowerSnap docking station allows easy and quick removal of control panels for overnight security, or to exchange/upgrade controllers.
- Product From Trimble Navigation Ltd.
Trimble says its GCS900 Grade Control System allows lesser-skilled operators to work faster, more consistently, and with less rework. Improved productivity reduces personnel and machine costs, and allows precise material use. Trimble’s Connected Machine functionality is now standard with GCS900 systems, allowing design updates and progress reports to flow wirelessly between the field and the office in real-time.
- Product From Hoelscher Inc.
The GR Series pull-type graders are suitable for building and maintaining roads, driveways and alleys.
- Design offers blade stability and provides complete visibility to the cutting edge
- Power tilt allows for on-the-go moldboard adjustment
- Product From NorAm Construction Equipment
The 16,800-lb. 65E compact motor grader is equipped with a standard 110-hp Cummins or optional 114-hp Caterpillar Tier III-compliant engine.
- Digital electronic display and diagnostic system monitor machine operating systems
- Product From Volvo Construction Equipment
The G900 Series includes seven models with a circle turn system that uses twin gear, direct-acting hydraulic cylinders to provide instant, high-output torque, enabling moldboard rotation under any load.
- Product From VT LeeBoy Inc.
The 17,000-lb. 705 features joystick control of grader functions integral to the operator's chair.
- 10-ft. sliding and tilting moldboard with 18-in. right or left side shift and a shoulder reach of 36 in.
- Product From Flannegan Western Associates
The 6,050-lb. FW 865 motor grader measures just over 15 ft. long and 8 ft. high, allowing for easy transport on a 12,000-lb. GVWR trailer pulled by most pickup trucks.
- 65-hp John Deere water-cooled, diesel engine and servo-controlled drive system
- Product From JOHN DEERE
The 872G motor grader is a six-wheel-drive unit with 245 net hp and over 43,000 lbs. of blade pull.
- Manual controls or operator-friendly Electro-Hydraulic controls
- Integrated Grade Control system enables a choice of laser/GPS providers with"plug-and-play" hardware, software and wiring
- Product From Champion Motor Graders
- V scarifier loosens hard-paced aggregate surfaces
- Side dozer removes/retrieves displaced material under highway guardrails
- Dozer blade/scarifier for back-blading in tight spaces
- Rotary broom for clean up