- For on and off-highway vehicles
- Inertial Measurement Units (IMUs) for Roll Stability control (RSC) and guidance
- Steering position sensors
- Hydraulic pressure sensors for steering and brakes
- High volume, oem, application specific designs
Vehicle Stability Control
Product From Custom Sensors & Technologies (CST)
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Mack Trucks Inc.
The fully integrated Twin Y air suspension and mRIDE spring suspension feature proprietary Mack axles for improved stability and fuel efficiency.
- Twin Y model features a Y-shaped, high-strength steel design, S38 and S40 series axles with C125/126, C150/151 and 200 Series carriers and is available on Pinnacle Axle Back and Axle Forward trucks
- Product From Eaton Corporation
The UltraShift PLUS automated transmission lineup now includes three Vocational Construction Series (VCS) and three Vocational Multipurpose Series (VMS) models.
- 10- and 11-speed configurations 1,050-, 1,150- and 1,250-ft.-lb. torque ratings
- Product From ROUSH CleanTech
ROUSH CleanTech, a Ford Qualified Vehicle Modifier (QVM) manufacturer, offers a multipurpose propane autogas fuel system for the Ford F-650 chassis cab model.
- 80 usable gallon capacity fuel tank for trucks equipped with non-skirted bodies
- Product From SuperSprings International, Inc.
SuperSprings offers “fit-it-and-forget-it” suspension enhancements for the 2005-2013 Ford F-550 (P/N SSR-104) and 2007-2013 Ram 5500 (P/N SSR-303).
- Designed to increase load-carrying capacity, provide a smooth load engagement, reduce side-to-side body roll and improve ride
- Product From TITAN Fuel Tanks
TITAN Fuel Tanks' cross-linked polyethylene fuel tank helps battle fuel line contamination and lining delamination problems in 1999 to 2010 Econoline diesel cut-away cab and chassis vehicles. The lighter polyethylene is 200 times less thermal conductive than steel.
- Product From Pacbrake Company
The P-67 LoadLeash can provide quick, controlled braking for 2007-2012 Ram 2500 to 5500 pickup/chassis cab trucks and Sterling chassis cab trucks equipped with the Cummins ISB 6.7L diesel engine.
- Works in conjunction with the engine's Variable Geometry Turbo exhaust brake
- Product From ESCO (Equipment Supply Co.)
The Zafety Lug Lock secures truck lug nuts to each other after they have been properly torqued, eliminating the chance for nuts to loosen under normal operating conditions.
- Easy to install/remove by fitting over two adjacent nuts on the truck wheel/rim
- Product From Hella Inc.
Behr HELLA Service (BHS), a joint venture between Behr and HELLA, now has over 120 part numbers in its heavy-duty truck thermal management parts program.
- New replacement part listings for Dodge, Ford, Freightliner, International, Mack, Sterling and Volvo trucks
- Product From Firestone Industrial Products
Firestone's Xtra Duty Remote Air Command and Xtreme Duty Remote Air Command are Air-Rite air accessory systems designed to provide an instant air source to Firestone's air helper springs to help keep vehicles level and handling correctly.
- Product From Dana Off-Highway Group - Dana Holding Corp.
The Dana Rexroth R3 hydromechanical variable transmission (HVT) is a powersplit system for front end loaders, graders, forestry skidders, and other off-highway applications requiring up to 360 hp.
- Enables sensitive, precise vehicle positioning and stepless drive with no interrupted acceleration