- Solid steel construction
- Vertical design
- Two-handed operation
- Cushion-gripped, height-adjustable ergonomic handle
- 1.5kw electric motor uses a standard 110-120v outlet
- Five tons of hydraulic pressure splits logs up to 20 in. long and 12 in. thick
- 10-in. pneumatic tires for transporting ease
- Compact dolly carriage design for easy maneuverability and storage
Product From Mantis
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From CEAttachments
The standard-flow EDGE Inverted Log Splitter attachment allows the skid steer or compact track loader operator to remain seated while operating all controls.
- Use front of splitter to push logs and position them for splitting
- Product From The Toro Company
Toro's LS-9 log splitter handles logs up to 26-in. in length in both vertical and horizontal applications.
- Fast cycle times
- 28-ton splitting force
- Catch plates and kick-out plates standard
- 9-in. solid steel wedge
- Product From Echo Inc.
The LS21 Log Splitter from Echo Bear Cat is a 21-ton log splitter that can be used in the horizontal or vertical positions.
- Wider end plate increases stability in vertical position
- Subaru 190cc OHC Vertical engine with cast iron cylinder liner
- Product From Ariens Company
Ariens' 34-ton Log Splitter features a 211cc Subaru engine with a noise-reducing muffler design, 5-in. bore position and 18 second cycle time to accommodate a variety of jobs.
- Open operating zone
- Centrally located controls
- Product From Multitek North America, LLC
Multitek North America introduces a safer and more productive alternative to conventional log splitters. The new 1610EZ loads, cuts, splits and sends firewood through the integrated 13-ft. conveyor into a stockpile or trailer. The machine sets up quick and is easily transportable from site to site with its fully integrated design. With an interchangeable four- or six- way splitting wedge, the wood is processed to size at approximately 1.0 to 1.5 cords per hour (128 cu ft/cord).
- Product From Rayco Mfg. Inc.
The LS2526 log splitter is a heavy-duty 25-ton unit capable of splitting up to a 26-in. long piece of firewood. The commercial-grade machine is powered by a 13-hp Honda engine and generates 25 tons of splitting force. It also features a 600-lb. log lift for easier lifting of large diameter wood to the wedge.
- Product From Nye Manufacturing Ltd.
The XSH5 heavy-duty stump harvester is designed to slice through stumps, grub out roots and split large hardwood logs both lengthwise and crosswise.
- Extra-thick quenched and tempered alloy plate
- Ripper fangs for hooking and back pulling logs and stumps
- Product From PowerTek Inc.
- Works in horizontal or vertical positions
- 7-degree back cut on cutting wedge keeps log in place on beam
- 5.5-hp Briggs Intek I/C or 5.5-hp Honda engines
- V models feature rigid axle; VS models come with fenders, taillights and independent suspension
- Product From CEAttachments
The EDGE Log Splitter will split through tough hardwoods and odd-shaped logs up to 24-in. long in a matter of seconds.
- Heavy-duty cylinder offers up to 30 tons of power to the splitting wedge
- One-person operation
- Product From Shaver Mfg. Co.
The SL-2036 log splitters can slice through logs up to 36 in. long.
- Standard four-way splitter blade cuts splitting time in half
- Tractor-mounted and skid-steer loader models available
- Allow for horizontal waste-level or ground-level splitting