- Systems for separation, classification, thickening and dewatering minerals slurries
- Equipment includes: Attrition Cell Scrubber, GS Jib Gravel Separator, Hydrosort Hydraulic Classifies/Separator, HG Separator, HiFlo Thickener, Ultrasep Thickener, WX Belt Filter Press, and Auto/Chem Polymer Blending/Dosing Systems
Product From Phoenix Process Equipment Co.
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Multiquip Inc.
The MQ POWER DCA25SSIU4F and DCA45SSIU4F WhisperWatt generators are powered by Isuzu four-cycle, direct injection, turbocharged, air-cooled, Tier 4 Final diesel engines.
- Feature a brushless alternator, automatic voltage regulator, spill containment design, user-friendly panel lit instrumentation and controls and automatic start/stop control
- Product From American Honda Motor Co.
The 2000-watt EB2000i portable generator offers inverter power with a rated maximum output of 1,600/2,000 watts with the fuel-efficient Eco-Throttle.
- Eco Throttle feature varies engine rpm to produce only the power required for any given load
- Product From VISTA Training Inc.
Nine equipment training programs have been added to the Silver Series, which is designed to meet the needs of mining and construction operations.
- One- to two-hour web-based programs include a final test and enable trainees to print out a personalized certificate of completion
- Product From Joist Inc.
Joist's Contractor Estimating and Invoicing Tool app helps contractors build on-site estimates, send invoices by email, record payments on the spot and manage projects from anywhere.
- Available for iPad, Android tablets and the web which can be used in conjunction with
- Product From Wasp Barcode Technologies
InventoryControl version 7 is a complete inventory tracking solution for small and medium-sized businesses that now includes QuickBooks integration.
- Available in Standard, RF Professional and RF Enterprise editions
- Product From New Holland Construction - CNH
New Holland's FleetForce telematics system allows fleet managers to map the location of machines and monitor when they are working, traveling or idle.
- Enhance security with geo-fencing and alerts when movement is detected after hours
- Product From VISTA Training Inc.
The Skid Steer Loader - Basic Operation & Safety training module is available as part of the Silver Series of web-deliverable operator training programs.
- Can be viewed any time, anywhere via a high-speed Internet connection
- Product From Wacker Neuson Corporation
At just 27.5 in. wide, the 2,271-lb. 803 is designed for digging and demolition applications in tight spaces. Powered by a 13-hp Yanmar 3TNV70 three-cylinder diesel engine and advanced hydraulic system, this machine offers a 68-in. digging depth and 2,021 lbf. maximum bucket digging force. Features include standard rubber tracks and foldable ROPS with optional debris guard, telescopic undercarriage can extend from 27.5 to 34 in., and pattern control selector.
- Product From Cushman / Textron Inc.
Along with 17 ft. of working height, the Titan T-1145 scissor lift provides a load capacity of 1,750 lbs. and a towing capacity of 5,000 lbs. The two-passenger vehicle comes with a fully electric, zero-emissions 48-volt powertrain.
- Product From Maxwell Systems Inc.
Web-based ProContractorMX Construction Project Management provides integrated online scheduling, reporting, alerts, collaboration and document control. This software solution allows users to eliminate duplicate entry of information, organize and share documentation and inform the project team of changes among other features.