Over-the-tire (OTT) steel tracks for skid steers offer aggressive side-hill traction in rocky or slippery side hill conditions.
- Suitable for mud, sand, dirt, clay, etc. without incurring the cost of a second machine
- Add ground points of contact to increase stability and improve the ride
- F and Z Series have beveled edges on the pad to minimize turf damage
- Self-cleaning, hammer-forged steel pads
- D-shaped "Dura-Pins" prevent pins from spinning as the track rotates
- F-Series pads are enclosed for flotation
- Z-Series steel bar tracks are designed for traction and aggressive terrain