The 880F4 hydraulic concrete saw offers bar lengths up to 25 in. and comes standard with the FORCE4 guidebar and drive sprocket, enabling it to drive larger chain.
- Makes square corners with no overcuts
- Flush cut version (8804F-FL) allows for cuts within 3/16 in. of walls or floors
- 8-gpm configuration generates 11.5 hp and 122 (880F4) or 130 in.-lbs. (880F4-FL) of torque
- 12-gpm configuration generates 17.5 hp and 172 (880F4) or 207 in.-lbs. (880F4-FL) of torque
- 88-db noise level at 3 ft.