The Ga and Gb receiver systems incorporate a digital signal processing (DSP) radio technology that improves performance and communication range, while lowering power consumption.
- 40-channel Paradigm dual-frequency chip technology tracks up to 20 GPS and GLONASS satellites in the Ga variation or GPS-only signals in the Gb version
- Fully integrated cable-free base and rover design
- Designed to run all day on a single battery charge
- Bluetooth wireless operation
- Internal memory upgradable to 128 MB (Ga model)