RAE Systems' new MiniRAE Lite photoionization detector for volatile organic compounds uses standard alkaline AA size batteries or optional rechareable batteries.
- For outdoor environmental and construction site use where hydrocarbon-based volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and chemicals pose a threat
- Measurment repsonse time of under three seconds
- Waterproof for easy decontamination and suited for use in humid conditions
- Measurement range of zero to 5,000 ppm
- Large back-lit graphical display for easy viewing in any light condition
- Built-in flashlight
- User interface configurable in 12 languages