From Wright Mfg.
Product From Wright Mfg.
Featuring a unique sit/stand design, the Wright Sentar zero turning radius mower weighs up to 300 lbs. less than similar units. Padded seat with mono-spring suspension folds down for operation from a sitting position or folds up for stand-on operation. Cutting height can be adjusted rapidly and easily from the driver's seat or standing platform using the Rapid Height adjustment control. Operator Balance Control (OBC) lets operator shift weight instantly as terrain changes. The Sentar is available in 48-, 52- and 61-in. deck widths with engines ranging from 19 to 25 hp.
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Land Pride
The RC4015 folding rotary cutter incorporates gearboxes from the RC5615 and the smooth-top deck design from the RC3615.
- 15-ft. cutting width
- 3.5-in. cutting capacity
- 16,300 fpm blade tip speed
- Solid, medium-duty cutter
- Product From Ariens Company
The Classic LM21 walk-behind mower features a 21-in. cutting width and three-in-one bag system.
- Recoil start located within the operator zone
- 1-in. round handle bars
- bag system includes side-discharge chute and mulching and bagging capabilities
- Product From CEAttachments
The EDGE Rotary Brush Mower is designed to cut through the thickest brush and glide over rough terrain with ease. Built for performance to handle heavy weeds, undergrowth, brush and even small saplings up to 3 in. in diameter. It will mow brush down but won't bog down your motor. Ideal applications include clearing trails for horses, snowmobiles, skiing or biking in areas that would normally be inaccessible. Rotary brush mowers are available in widths from 60 to 90 in. for standard or high-flow hydraulic systems.
- Product From Mantis
- Designed to operate more efficiently than standard push mowers, with fraction of effort
- Powered by a 24-volt NiCad Power Accu Battery
- Mows up to 2,500 sq. ft. on one charge
- Quiet operation, less air pollution, low maintenance costs
- Product From MacKissic Inc.
MacKissic Merry Mowers
- Mows high grass, weeds, dense thickets of brush and even small trees and saplings up to 2 in. thick
- 26-in.-wide cut
- Four forward speeds with power reverse
- 11-hp Honda or Briggs ' Stratton engine
- Product From LawnShark USA
LawnShark offers a high-performance litter and leaf 2-Stage Vac collection system that saves time and decreases labor, essentially eliminating the antiquated and time-consuming process of raking.
- Technology hinges on cyclonic suction, combined with counter-rotating brushes under the main deck that provide a 32” clearing width
- Product From Turf Teq
The Turf Teq Model 1305PR Power Rake features a 13-hp Honda engine, fully hydrostatic forward / reverse transmission, differential lock and multi-use attachment interchangeability.
- Designed for all types of seedbed preparation and turf renovation
- Product From Bandit Industries, Inc.
The Model 3750 track carrier can be equipped with either a mulching forestry mower head or hydrostatic stump grinding head.
- Cat 315 steel-track undercarriage with 800 mm-wide pads
- 3.9 psi ground pressure
- Product From Fecon Inc.
The SH360 Excavator Stumper is the newest addition to the Fecon Stump Grinder product line. Designed for accessing hard to reach stumps, it mounts to any 20-ton+ excavator via a bolt-on mount custom fit to the particular carrier.
- Product From Forestry Suppliers Inc
These lightweight, portable ground cover mats are designed to protect landscape from vehicle damage.
- Strong enough to carry heavy, rubber-tired vehicles without breaking, splintering or folding up
- Rigid enough to spread weight over a wide area to prevent tire ruts and stop vehicles from sinking