NO LONGER MANUFACTURED
The 726DT, 732DT and 749DT articulating compact utility loaders offer power ratings from 26 to 49 hp.
- All models equipped with hydrostatic transmissions, four-wheel drive and frame articulation
- Operator station provides 360° visibility, user-friendly controls and an ergonomic suspension seat
- Operating weights from 1,874 to 3,440 lbs.
- Breakout forces from 2,513 to 5,512 lbs.
- Telescopic arm with hinge pin heights ranging from 105 to 146 in.
The new 700 Series Compact Utility Loaders from Compact Power Inc. have three models (726DT, 732DT, and749DT) of powerful articulating loaders ideal for the rental, construction, landscaping, and utility markets. The 700 Series has diesel engines, hydrostatic transmissions, four-wheel drive, and frame articulation. The series is also designed with a telescopic arm with a hinge pin height able to reach over 8 ft. for the 726DT, 9 ft. for teh 732DT, and 12 ft. for the 749DT. Other features include high lifting capacities and breakout forces, user-friendly controls, an ergonomic suspension seat, and 360 degree visibility.