Available with a long undercarriage or regular carriage with blade and rubber tracks, the 130 X2 Series full-size excavator features a re-engineered Tier III-certified engine providing an increase in power to 95 hp and lower rpms, while burning less fuel. Engine features include automatic idle-start, auto engine warm-up, improved cold-start capability and an Engine Protection Feature that systematically preserves the engine should it experience an event that could cause a failure. The hydraulic system supplies up to a 10% increase in hydraulic horsepower. The load-sensing automatic power boost feature provides added muscle for tough digging or heavy lifting. Two-speed boom lifting and arm open/close functions, combined with hydraulic system regeneration, provide greater digging, lifting and swing speeds in 90° applications. Three different work modes are available by dialing the engine throttle to the appropriate setting.
- Full-size excavator with Tier III engine technology
- Available with either long undercarriage or regular carriage with blade and rubber tracks
- Designed for various residential and municipal applications
- "Parkerized" fuel tank that prevents corrosion due to water in the fuel
- Cab has standard vertically adjustable control consoles that adjust to four positions