FFC cold planers by Paladin Construction Group attach to skid-steer loaders to mill down frost heaves, concrete joints and full-depth utility cuts.
- "V" shaped pic pattern with four teeth mounted on both outside drum edges to accommodate the highest wear areas
- Standard-flow models offer 12- and 16-in. cutting widths and operate with 13- to 16-gpm hydraulic flows
- High-flow models offer 16- to 36-in. cutting widths and operate with 24- to 45-gpm flows
- 24-in. left or right side shift
- World of Asphalt Booth 730