The compact, lightweight Conjet Robot 322 high-pressure water-jetting unit consists of a self-contained, crawler-mounted undercarriage that is electrically powered with an integral control system.
- Can be remotely and safely controlled and monitored away from the cutting area
- Can adjust width of undercarriage to improve stability
- Single oscillating nozzle mounted on a traversing cradle running back and forth along a 1.5m-long feed beam
- Optional hydraulically driven rotor for cleaning and scarifying concrete surfaces
- Narrow design suitable for small tunnels, culverts, inside concrete box girder bridge decks and under bridge and quay decks