The 37,801-lb. GD655-3 motor grader features optimal blade geometry and suspension for uniform grading in all terrain.
- 12- or 14-ft. blade width
- 180- to 200-net-hp Komatsu SAA6D114E-3 Tier III-certified turbocharged and aftercooled engine
- Power Shift Transmission allows operator to select between lock-up torque converter or direct-drive transmission modes with the flip of a switch
- Komtrax technology sends machine operating information to a secure website utilizing wireless technology
- Ergonomically designed cab with optimal visibility to the blade, front tires, tandem
tires and rear ripper from both the front and rear windshields