The 48,721-lb. DX225 and 54,233-lb. DX255 crawler excavators feature an electronics package that allows communication between the engine and hydraulics for optimum performance and fuel economy.
- DX225 offers a 21-ft. 9-in. maximum digging depth and 33,510-lb. bucket digging force
- DX255 delivers a 22-ft. 4-in. maximum digging depth and 35,494-lb. bucket digging force
- Powered by 148- and 166-hp Tier III engines
- Ergonomic cab with fully automatic heating and A/C, six-way adjustable seat, telescopic control stand and CD player
- Auxiliary valve with one- and two-way hydraulic piping to the end of the arm with flow control inside the cab