The 12-in. Heidra HS300 hydraulic-powered submersible pump is capable of flow rates to 6,000 gpm and heads to 200 ft.
- Cast iron pump with a cast chromium steel impeller
- Self-contained with a diesel-driven hydraulic power unit
- Handles solids up to 3 3/4 in. in diameter and suited for applications with more than 28 ft. of suction lift
- Integrated steel cage on the pumpend
- PrimeGuard Controller provides programmable operations including setting maintenance timers
The 12-in. model HS300 cast iron pump with cast chromium steel impeller is capable of flow rates to 6,000 gpm and heads to 200 ft. It provides solids handling up to 3 3/4 in. in diameter, and is suited for applications with more than 28 ft. of suction lift. It includes an integrated steel cage on the pumpend, a double mechanical seal immersed in an isolated oil bath for unlimited dry capability and a standard PrimeGuard Controller. Powered is provided by a diesel-driven hydraulic power unit. An integral 200-gal. fuel tank capacity provides over 24 hours of continuous operation.