The LOADRITE X-Weigh 2350 onboard weighing system for excavators ensures all trucks are loaded to their full legal capacity.
- Uses Multi-Dimensional Compensation weighing technology
- Accurate to within +/- 3%
- Multiple sensors track angle and position of the boom and stick, as well as changes to hydraulic pressure
- Two tilt sensors enable weight calculations to remain accurate even on sloping or uneven ground
- Alarm alerts operator once the load reaches the truck's legal limit
The LOADRITE X-Weigh 2350 features Multi-Dimensional Compensation weighing technology that is accurate to +/- 3% and enables weighing of materials while the excavator is in operation. The angle and position of the boom and stick, as well as changes to hydraulic pressure, are monitored by sensors mounted on the pivot points of the arm. Readings are transferred to an onboard software package, and the weight of each bucket is displayed via the easy-to-use graphic interface. As sequential readings are added up in the system, an alarm alerts the operator once the load has reached the truck's legal limit.