The Sealed-Blok self-retracting lifeline features a sealed design that keeps the critical components free of dirt, grease, water and chemicals.
- Cast aluminum housing and heavy gauge steel end plates resist damage and provide corrosion resistance
- Secondary "dropped objects protection" attachment point
- Large pivoting anchorage stays in line with the load for added security
- Anti-ratcheting brake stops falls within inches and limits arresting forces to 900 lbs.
- Reserve lifeline system maintains a 2-ft. reserve for shock absorption when the entire lifeline is extended