The Wirtgen W 150 is a large but compact milling machine that can optionally be fitted with milling drums of 4-foot, 4-foot 3-inch or 5-foot working width.
- For milling large surfaces, removing pavement layers at full depth or leveling
- Cutting depth is zero to 13 inches
- Machine accepts the Level Pro, FCS and Flexible Cutter System Light (FCS L) systems
- Machine's "wasp waist" - the specially shaped central part of the machine chassis - ensures that the operator has a perfect view of the milling edge, enabling him to steer the machine with pin-point precision from the individually adjustable driver's seat
- Four-fold full-floating and height adjustment system is standard
350-hp Cummins Tier III turbo diesel engine