- For school bus and city or neighborhood driving
- Uses special compounds for high-scrub applications
- Sidewall protector ribs help resist sidewall damage
- Available in 11R22.5 sizes in G and H load ratings
- G149 RSA RH for on-highway also available
Unisteel G150 HSA
Product From Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From ROUSH CleanTech
ROUSH CleanTech, a Ford Qualified Vehicle Modifier (QVM) manufacturer, offers a multipurpose propane autogas fuel system for the Ford F-650 chassis cab model.
- 80 usable gallon capacity fuel tank for trucks equipped with non-skirted bodies
- Product From SuperSprings International, Inc.
SuperSprings offers “fit-it-and-forget-it” suspension enhancements for the 2005-2013 Ford F-550 (P/N SSR-104) and 2007-2013 Ram 5500 (P/N SSR-303).
- Designed to increase load-carrying capacity, provide a smooth load engagement, reduce side-to-side body roll and improve ride
- Product From TITAN Fuel Tanks
TITAN Fuel Tanks' cross-linked polyethylene fuel tank helps battle fuel line contamination and lining delamination problems in 1999 to 2010 Econoline diesel cut-away cab and chassis vehicles. The lighter polyethylene is 200 times less thermal conductive than steel.
- Product From Pacbrake Company
The P-67 LoadLeash can provide quick, controlled braking for 2007-2012 Ram 2500 to 5500 pickup/chassis cab trucks and Sterling chassis cab trucks equipped with the Cummins ISB 6.7L diesel engine.
- Works in conjunction with the engine's Variable Geometry Turbo exhaust brake
- Product From ESCO (Equipment Supply Co.)
The Zafety Lug Lock secures truck lug nuts to each other after they have been properly torqued, eliminating the chance for nuts to loosen under normal operating conditions.
- Easy to install/remove by fitting over two adjacent nuts on the truck wheel/rim
- Product From Hella Inc.
Behr HELLA Service (BHS), a joint venture between Behr and HELLA, now has over 120 part numbers in its heavy-duty truck thermal management parts program.
- New replacement part listings for Dodge, Ford, Freightliner, International, Mack, Sterling and Volvo trucks
- Product From Firestone Industrial Products
Firestone's Xtra Duty Remote Air Command and Xtreme Duty Remote Air Command are Air-Rite air accessory systems designed to provide an instant air source to Firestone's air helper springs to help keep vehicles level and handling correctly.
- Product From Westport Innovations Inc.
The Westport WiNG Power System is a fully-integrated, compressed-natural-gas bi-fuel system available for Ford F-250 and F-350 pickup trucks. The trucks run on either CNG or gasoline. Westport starts the WiNG Power System at $9,750, and claims the average Ford pickup will save $2 per gallon in fuel cost to earn back the price in about two years. The WiNG Power System has undergone the same original equipment manufacturer testing for safety and durability used by Ford for their gasoline and diesel products. It is installed at the Westport facility adjacent to Ford's Kentucky Truck Plant, in Louisville.
- Product From Muth Mirror Systems
Muth's Signal Mirror uses high-intensity LED lamps to turn ordinary exterior rearview mirrors into safety features that command attention.
- Flashing chevron appears in corresponding side mirror when turn signal is activated
- Product From Cequent Performance Products
Draw-Tite Class 5 Ultra Frame heavy-duty trailer hitches feature a cast center section with a larger chain hook-up for easy access.
- Higher towing capacities and tongue weight ratings
- Models for the Ford F-350, F-450, and F-550 rated for 16,000 lbs. of towing and 2,400 lbs. of tongue weight