The multi grapples (MG 2700, MG 1800 and MG 1500) feature large hydraulic cylinders to provide powerful closing forces and short cycle times.
- Suitable for sorting and loading rubble and demolition of masonry and wooden structures
- Service weights from 3,263 to 5,975 lbs.
- Closing forces from 6.9 to 9.2 tons
- Suitable for carriers from 17 to 50 tons with oil flows from 32 to 58 gpm
- Standard 360° hydraulic rotation
- Jaw openings to 87 in. allow load capacities to 1.3 cu. yds.
This MG 2700, MG 1800 and MG 1500 hydraulic demolition multi grapple attachments are designed for sorting and loading rubble, as well as demolition of masonry and wooden structures. Large, dual hydraulic cylinders provide 6.9- to 9.2-ton closing forces and allow for short cycle times. Up to 87-in. jaw openings enable load capacities to 1.3 cu. yds. With service weights ranging from 3,263 to 5,975 lbs., the units are suitable for 17- to 50-ton carriers with oil flows from 32 to 58 gpm. Standard 360° hydraulic rotation allows for accurate positioning of the attachment to accelerate work progress.