The STRD from Stepp is designed for the heating and spraying of bituminous materials. Two different styles in four different sizes ranging from 600- to 1,200-gal. capacities are available with diesel or LP burners. A 8- for 12-ft. full circulating spray bar option with retractable extensions is available.
STRD Oil Distributor
Product From Stepp Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Rosco - A LeeBoy Company
Rosco's Maximizer 3 offers a 8- to 16-foot extendible spraybar.
- 400-gpm Viking asphalt pump
- Automatic in-cab controls
- Enviro-Flush cleanout system
- Tank sizes from 1,000 to 4,000 gallons
- Internal spraybar valves
- Product From Pavement Services Inc.
The Precision Spray Asphalt Distributor has a one-touch, automatic, heated cleanout system that cleans the spraybar, pump and entire plumbing.
- 400-gpm heated asphalt pump
- Dual diesel-fired burners with auto-thermostat control and Out Fire protection
- Product From Blacklidge Emulsions Inc.
Ultrafuse is a polymer-modified tack coat formulated to cure hard enough that it won't track 20 seconds after application. The overlay's heat re-liquefies Ultrafuse, and it is said to migrate up into the mix to form an adhesive bond and seal so strong between the existing surface and overlay that it will add "at least 10% extra life to a pavement and could up to double the life of thin mix overlays."
- Product From D&H Equipment
This self-contained trailer-mounted loading rack is designed for loading distributors and transports in half the time.
- 34-hp power unit with hydraulic package
- High-volume asphalt pump
- Oversize screen with quick change of screens
- Product From Rayner Equipment Systems
Rayner Equipment Systems introduces the RaynMaker, a specialty asphalt distributor.
- Totally self-contained
- Can be mounted on an available truck in minutes; requires no external hookups
- Computerized spary rate controls
- Product From Highway Equipment Company
The T6034 conveyor-type transporter conveys more than 23 cu. yds. of asphalt per minute, with speed adjustments in the cab.
- Hydraulically controlled endgate provides a 1,170-sq.-in. opening and power door ensures a smooth flow of materials
- Product From E.D. Etnyre & Co.
Optional electric heat strips are available to mount to the belly of the asphalt tank on the Blacktopper Centennial asphalt distributor.
- Can be plugged into a source of power for overnight heat maintenance
- Product From Stepp Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Used for distributing tack oil or emulsion materials
- Available with diesel, propane, or electric heat
- Seven sizes ranging from 250- to 1,200-gal. capacities
- Pumping systems are available for spray bar and/or spray wand application
- Product From SealMaster
The TR 550 Heated Asphalt Distributor can heat and spray asphalt emulsions, cutbacks, rejuvenators, primers and more.
- 300,000-btu vapor heat system with push-button ignition and safety shutoff
- 7.5-gal. diesel wash down system
- Product From Bomag Americas Inc.
Bomag ProTack TW500
- The ProTack TW500 tack wagon from Bomag is designed for heating and spraying emulsified asphalt for various projects.
- 12-gpm direct-drive asphalt pump
- 5.5-hp Honda engine
- Primary tank holds 500 gallons and features a 10-inch fill spout