The MC series of outrigger-equipped "spider" mini-crawler cranes comply with OSHA and ASME B30.5 standards for mobile cranes, and incorporate engines that conform to current EPA emissions standards.
- Fit through doorways for indoor use
- Reach as high as 68 ft. and offer rated capacities up to 4.2 tons
- Available with dual power (diesel/electric and gasoline/LPG)
- Include wireless radio remote control, moment limiter safety systems with load indicator, heavy-duty black or non-marking white rubber tracks and three sheave hook blocks
- Optional auxiliary winch with high rope capacity allows for work from rooftops as far as 330 ft. below the machine
- Optional jib-style searcher hook boom extensions, fixed mounted man basket, fly jib attachments and remote-controlled manipulator vacuum device for placement of glass, steel plate or smooth stone
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #3211 Silver Lot