Gehl compact track loaders offer operating capacities from 2,315 to 3,528 lbs. (50% of tipping load), or 2,625 to 4,038 lbs. with the optional counterweight.
- Breakout forces up to 8,669 ft.-lbs.
- Dedicated undercarriages provide flotation for working in wet conditions
- Four-cylinder, liquid-cooled, emission-certified diesel engines deliver up to 92 hp
- Two-speed drive system
- Hydraulic self-leveling lift action keeps loads balanced when the lift arm is raised
- Pilot-operated joystick controls