Interlaken's new Simple Performance Tester is a computer-controlled hydraulic testing machine to conduct three NCHRP Project 9-29 compressive tests on cylindrical asphalt concrete specimens.
- Three tests include the Flow Time Test (Static Creep), Flow Number Test (Repeated Load) and the Dynamic Modulus Test |E*|
- "Magnetic-mounted" extensometers for deformation measurements
- UniTest, the fully integrated software for control, data acquisition and real time monitoring, features a test wizard to guide the operator through each testing process
- Real time graphic scope provides instant visual feedback of up to six channels of system data
- Pressure vessel and temperature chamber integrated
- High performance chiller quickly reaches desired temperatures, expediting sample preparation and testing durations to save time