The D-Series includes the 307D, the 308D CR compact radius machine and the 308D CR SB, which combines a compact radius design with a swing boom.
- 54-hp Mitsubishi 4M40 TL turbocharged, Interim Tier IV engine
- 15,598- to 18,519-lb. operating weights
- 15-ft. 1-in. to 15-ft. 6-in. maximum dig depths with 11,061- (307D) and 13,489-ft.-lb. (308D CR and 308D CR SB) bucket force
- 15% increase in traction forces for improved dozing and turning performance
- Standard Cat Tool Control System enables flows and pressures to be preset for up to 10 work tools using the in-cab monitor