The 28-lb. KHE 96 SDS-Max rotary hammer is powered by a 15-amp motor with a no-load variable speed of 125 to 250 rpm and 0 to 1,950 bpm.
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic electronic speed control and overload clutch
- Provides 1,062-in.-lbs. of rotational torque and 1 to 27 joules per blow
- Optimum drilling range of 1 to 2 in. using solid bits and 6 in. using core bits
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT) side and rear handle feature active vibration dampening construction and rubber grips
- S-automatic safety clutch and extra-long side handle protect against kick-back