The 345D L is equipped with a 380-hp Cat C13 engine with ACERT Technology that delivers 10% more power than the 345C L, yet uses about the same amount of fuel in tough digging, high duty cycle applications.
- 100,040- to 108,610-lb. operating weight
- Features a 26-ft. 11-in. maximum dig depth and 75,920-lb. drawbar pull
- Power management enables selection from alternative engine and hydraulic power settings without sacrificing breakout force or lift capacity
- 2% increase in hydraulic flow
- Optional Tool Control System for presetting flows and pressures for as many as 10 work tools using the in-cab monitor