The RTC-80130 Series II 130-ton rough-terrain crane features a five-section, 162-ft. formed boom and a 10-ft. heavy-lift fly with over 20 tons of capacity
- 171-ft. maximum boom tip height
- Optional 31- to 55-ft. bi-fold lattice fly and three 18-ft. lattice extensions deliver a maximum tip height of 278 ft.
- 21,022-lb. maximum line pull with 431-fpm maximum line speed
- Microguard Rated Capacity Limiter
- Hydrostatic drive with variable speed piston pumps supplying hydraulic power to all six wheel drive motors for optimal creep control
- Four independent steering modes for added maneuverability