The heavy-duty Cub 300-HD indirect fired heater includes a large fuel tank for 26 hours of run time at full load, 81% net heater efficiency and a maximum heat input of 302,000 btu per hour.
- Pushes clean, dry, heated air through flexible ducts into work spaces
- Fan produces a 0.8-in. wc static pressure and an airflow rate of 2,600 cfm
- Runs on kerosene, No. 1, No. 2 or winter blend diesel fuel
- No open flame, no combustion carbons or water
- Includes two air outlets that support 12-in. ductwork, tie-down points for safe and easy transport and pneumatic tires