The 82-net-hp 279C and 289C and 90-net-hp 299C feature durable, steel embedded track and steel undercarriage components for maximum life in aggressive applications.
- Fully suspended undercarriage employs four independent torsion axles
- Two-speed hydrostatic drive systems with a maximum speed of 8.5 mph
- Electrohydraulic joystick control of the drive motors
- Rated operating capacities of 3,200, 3,850 and 4,150 lbs. at 50% of tipping load
- Radial lift-arm-path design for the 279C and vertical for the 289C and 299C
- Cat C3.4T inline, four-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine