Electro-Hydraulic (E-H) joystick controls are now available for Deere's model 325, 328 and 332 large-frame skid steer loaders and the CT332 compact track loader.
- Machine movement controlled by the left hand, while bucket and boom functions are controlled by the right hand
- Standard push-button auxiliary hydraulics
- Proportional thumb roller with"dial-a-flow" effect provides a wide range of speed settings for attachments
- Horsepower management system channels all the power required for continuous operation of the boom and bucket without power loss
- Foot throttle accelerator pedal lets the operator set the hand throttle at a low rpm and only use the pedal for periodic speed or power bursts