The KF 4 and KF 5 hammers are available in four mounting configurations, enabling them to be easily attached to mini-excavators, skid steers and rubber-tired backhoes.
- KF 4 offers a 500-ft.-lb. impact rating and 750 to 1,000 bpm, while the KF 5 is rated at 750 ft.-lbs. and 700 to 900 bpm
- Longer thrust bushings provide greater piston alignment during impact
- Increased front head wall thickness for improved service life
- Two-position mounting bracket for skid steer applications enables added alignment flexibility
- Standard Pro-Pak includes hose whips, mounting hardware, standard working steel and tool kit