Updated February 11, 2014
The all-wheel-steer Toolcat 5610 utility work machine features a 61-hp, Tier 4-compliant, ultra-low particulate combustion (ULPC) diesel engine that does not require a diesel particulate filter.
- Three-point hitch enables use of Category 1 implements weighing up to 1,775 lbs.
- Hydraulically driven motor powers a 540-rpm power take-off (PTO) to drive rear implements
- Front lift arm offers a 1,300-lb. rated operating capacity or 1,500 lbs. with optional counterweight kit
- Features a 4,000-lb. towing capacity, four-wheel independent suspension, full-time four-wheel drive system, limited-slip differentials and power management feature
- Traction control system designed to provide better mobility when ground conditions are conducive to traction loss or wheels encounter obstructions
- Rocker switch allows operator to turn traction control system on or off when needed
- Bob-Tach mounting system or optional Power Bob-Tach system on front lift arm
- Machine protection system monitors, manages and shuts down engine if needed
- Engine's cold weather protection has loader temporarily limit the maximum engine speed any time the engine temperature is at or below 14 degrees Fahrenheit