The 670-lb. SB302 mid-range hydraulic breaker delivers a maximum impact rate of 1,380 bpm, a 48% increase over its predecessor.
- Suitable for 4.5 to 9 metric ton carriers
- Requires 13.2 to 21.9 gpm oil flow at 1,450 to 2,175 psi
- One-piece design
- Slimline design
- Hammer mechanism with recoil dampening reduces vibrations up to 53% compared to previous SB models
- Noise levels lowered by 5 dB(A)
- Limited number of moving parts
Atlas Copco's SB 302 mid-range addition to it's line of SB hydraulic breaker attachments delivers a maximum impact rate of 1,380 bpm. The 670-lb. breaker has a solid body concept with a slimline design for better operator visibility and easy positioning. Noise levels have been lowered by 5 dB(A) and a new hammer mechanism with recoil dampening reduces vibrations by up to 53% compared with previous SB models. The SB 302 also features a built-in pressure relief valve to protect from exceeding recommended operating pressure.