The ZX60USB-3 ultra-short excavator has an independent swing boom that moves 80° to the left and 60° to the right.
- Boom offsets 33.5 in. to the right and 28 in. to the left
- Yanmar 4TNV98 EPA interim Tier IV engine
- TOPS/ROPS/OPG cab with standard air conditioning
- D-section frame skirt increases the rigidity of the upperstructure frame
- Available with rubber or steel tracks and an optional 6-ft. 1-in. long arm with an additional 573-lb. counterweight
Hitachi's new ZX60USB-3 ultra-short excavator has a swing boom that moves 80 degrees to the left and 60 degrees to the right. The new excavator is powered by a Yanmar 4TNV98 Tier-IV certified engine and features an Exhaust Gas Recirculation system, an electronic governor to adjust fuel-injection volume and enigne speed, and an isochronous control electronic governor to reduce fuel consumption and noise. The cab is TOPS/ROPS/OPG designed, and the Zaxis 60USB-3 is abaialbe with rubber or steel tracks.